- 2 cups organic flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 cup organic fresh mint, minced
- ½ cup fine bulgur (or cooked quinoa)
- 3 or 4 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 small organic white onion, chopped finely
- ¼ cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp E3Live® liquid
- 10-12 organic mint leaves
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
Follow directions for soaking bulgur (about 20 to 30 minutes in water). Drain bulgur very well and squeeze out all water. Can also use cooked quinoa instead of bulgur.
Combine all ingredients except dressing.
To make dressing, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice, then add E3Live® liquid and whisk a few more times. Add to salad and season with salt and pepper.
Toss before serving.