- 2 cups coconut meat
- 1 tbsp E3AFA® powder
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- 1 cup organic banana, chopped
- 4-5 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean powder, or one vanilla bean, seeds removed, chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 cups buckwheat sprouts, soaked 8-12 hours, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, soaked, rinsed, and drained
- ½ cup sesame seeds, soaked, rinsed, and drained
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup organic goji’s, raisins or mulberries
Place coconut meat & water, E3AFA® powder, mesquite, bananas, dates, vanilla bean powder, and salt in high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
In a large bowl combine buckwheat, sunflower, sesame, hemp seeds, and raisins.
Add coconut mixture to the seeds and mix until well coated.
Spread mixture evenly, no thicker then 8mm between two Teflon sheets, score randomly so it breaks apart into granola chunks when done. Place on dehydrator trays lined with mesh. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12 hours. Flip onto mesh only lined dehydrator trays and dehydrate for 18-24 hours.
Break up granola into bite sized pieces. Store in a glass container for 1 month on the shelf or 3 months in the fridge. 6-8 cups.
Put granola pieces in a bowl with cut up bananas or other fruit and add in your favourite nut milk for an easy breakfast or snack idea.