E3AFA® is the world's most awarded, nutritional and highest quality form of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) microalgae.
- Our Certified Organic wild harvested AquaBotanical™ is a NON-GMO Heirloom variety, considered by renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial Superfood.
- Our convenient powder form of E3AFA®, in vegetarian (no gelatin) capsules, is great for a busy lifestyle when the refrigeration of E3Live® fresh-frozen is unavailable. Many clients enjoy both dry E3AFA® and E3Live® fresh-frozen Superfood on a daily basis.
Nutritionally, E3AFA® provides perfectly balanced Macro & Micro Nutrients + vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
Our convenient powder form of E3AFA® is great for a busy lifestyle and is also:
100% Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) CERT. NO. 11963
Where does ACO rate as an Organic Certifier, on a global scale?
Please watch the new certifying video produced by Ekowarehouse "An Overview of the Top Global Organic Certifications"
Product Testing and Certificate of Analysis (COA):
E3AFA® Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) microalgae is wild harvested from Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon, USA. E3Live® is tested and assayed for purity. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) can be provided upon request.
Vegan, no additives or preservatives, gluten free, Non Irradiated & NON-GMO in vegetarian (no gelatin) capsules.
Nutrition Information60ct, 120ct & 240ct/400mg Capsules 30, 60 & 120 2
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (800mg) % Daily Intake per Serve (800mg) Avg. Quantity per 100g
- Energy 13kj 0.15% 1594kj
- PROTEIN 0.50g 0.99% 62.4g
- FAT TOTAL 0.05g 0.06% 6.1g
- Saturated Fat 0.02g 0.12% 3.8g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.15g 0.05% 19.0g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.00% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 0.80mg 0.06% 190mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 70µg 9.44% 8889µg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2µg 115% 289µg