E3AFA® is the world's most awarded, nutritional and highest quality form of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) microalgae.
- Our Certified Organic wild harvested AquaBotanical™ is a NON-GMO Heirloom variety, considered by renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial Superfood.
- Our convenient powder form of E3AFA® is great for a busy lifestyle when the refrigeration of E3Live® fresh-frozen is unavailable. Many clients enjoy both dry E3AFA® and E3Live® fresh-frozen Superfood on a daily basis.
Nutritionally, E3AFA® provides perfectly balanced Macro & Micro Nutrients + vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
Our convenient powder form of E3AFA® is great for a busy lifestyle and is also:
100% Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) CERT. NO. 11963
Where does ACO rate as an Organic Certifier, on a global scale?
Please watch the new certifying video produced by Ekowarehouse "An Overview of the Top Global Organic Certifications"
Product Testing and Certificate of Analysis (COA):
E3AFA® Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) microalgae is wild harvested from Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon, USA. E3Live® is tested and assayed for purity. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) can be provided upon request.
Vegan, no additives or preservatives, gluten free, Non Irradiated & NON-GMO.
Nutrition Information50g & 460g Powder 50 & 460 1g
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (1g) % Daily Intake per Serve (1g) Avg. Quantity per 100g
- Energy 15kj 0.17% 1594kj
- PROTEIN 0.62g 1.24% 62.4g
- FAT TOTAL 0.06g 0.08% 6.1g
- Saturated Fat 0.03g 0.15% 3.8g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.19g 0.06% 19.0g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.00% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 1mg 0.08% 190mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 88µg 0.00% Less than 1g
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2µg 144% 289µg