Blue Majik™ FP-80 is a proprietary and chemical free extract of Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) microalgae, a Nutrient Dense AquaBotanical™.
Blue Majik™ FP-80:
- The only Certified Organic Blue Spirulina in the World.
- Its stunning blue pigment contains both Phycocyanin (PC) and non-PC compounds. This unique combination is not available in standard Spirulina powder. -
- PC is a powerful antioxidant which has the ability to quench free radicals and is a potent natural COX-2 inhibitor - Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 277, 599-603 (2000).
Nutritionally, Blue Majik™ FP-80 provides perfectly balanced Macro & Micro Nutrients + vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
Our convenient powder form of Blue Majik™ FP-80 is great for a busy lifestyle and is also:
100% Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) CERT. NO. 11963
Where does ACO rate as an Organic Certifier, on a global scale?
Please watch the new certifying video produced by Ekowarehouse "An Overview of the Top Global Organic Certifications"
Product Testing and Certificate of Analysis (COA):
Blue Majik™ FP-80 is a proprietary extract of Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis). Blue Majik™ FP-80 is tested and assayed for purity. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) can be provided upon request.
Vegan, no additives or preservatives, gluten free, Non Irradiated & NON-GMO.
Nutrition Information50g & 460g FP-80 Powder 50 & 460 1g
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (1g) % Daily Intake per Serve (1g) Avg. Quantity per 100g
- Energy 13kj 0.15% 1363kj
- PROTEIN 0.72g 1.44% 71.63g
- FAT TOTAL 0.01g 0.01% 1.20g
- Saturated Fat Less than 1g 0.0% Less than 1g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.07g 0.02% 7.17g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.00% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 9mg 0.39% 922mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 24.27µg 3.24% 2427µg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2.73µg 136% 273µg
Blue Majik™ FP-80 is a proprietary, certified organic and chemical free extract of Phycocyanin (PC) from Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) Microalgae, 100%. A Nutrient Dense AquaBotanical™.
Its stunning blue pigment contains both Phycocyanin (PC) and non-PC compounds. The PC level is greater than 30% in Blue Majik™ FP-80, sometimes it is much higher but never lower than 30%.