- Subscribe and save 15% on auto-deliveries.
- Subscriptions can only be processed through your PayPal account.
- Receive your E3Live products delivered automatically and billed to your PayPal account.
- Choose a delivery frequency that suits you (from once a month to once every 4 months).
- Easy to manage: Minimum commitment 2 orders, then skip deliveries or cancel your subscription at any time.
E3Live® is the world’s most awarded, nutritionally dense, and highest quality form of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA), Microalgae. Our AFA is a Certified Organic wild harvested Nutrient Dense AquaBotanical™, considered by world-renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial superfood.
E3Live® may promote:
- Increased energy, vitality, and endurance.
- Support of a healthy mood balance and ability to manage everyday stress.
- Support for healthy intestinal and digestive systems.
- Faster recovery time after exercise.
- Restored overall biochemical balance.
- Long-lasting energy boost.
- Support for a healthy immune system.
- Support for healthy skin, nails, and hair: and
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
E3Live® is a Certified Organic Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) Microalgae, 100%. A Nutrient-Dense AquaBotanical™.
- Certified Non-GMO - ACO Certification Ltd.
- Certified Vegan - Vegan Australia.
- Certified Kosher - North American Kosher Supervision.
- Suitable for Passover and Halal.
- Non-Irradiated; and
E3Live Australia Products are 100% Certified Organic by:
- ACO Certification Ltd in accordance with the Australian Certified Organic Standards 2019 v1.
- Organic Certified in accordance with the Australian National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce 3.7 (DAWE).
- United States Department of Agriculture (NOP) program by OTCO; and
- European Organic Standard (EU) in accordance with ISO 17065.
Servings Per Package : 31 Servings Size : 15mL
Nutrient content will vary when diluted with other liquids.
E3Live® 'Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue'.
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (15mL) % Daily Intake per Serve (15mL) Avg. Quantity per 100mL
- ENERGY 8kJ 0.09% 59kJ
- PROTEIN 0.29g 0.58% 1.9g
- FAT TOTAL 0.02g 0.02% 0.1g
- Saturated Fat Less than 1g 0.06% Less than 1g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.17g 0.05% 1.1g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.01% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 1mg 0.04% 13mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 108µg 14.40% 726µg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 3µg 160.00% 21µg
Serving Size: Consume 15mL daily in water, juice or smoothie. Remember to drink plenty of water during the day!
Suggested Use:: Keep frozen (minimum -18°C) until ready to use. For immediate use, place the frozen bottle in cool water for 15 minutes then pour off your needs. Place the remainder of the bottle back into the refrigerator (≤ 5°C).
Defrosting & Maintenance Video: Please watch our defrosting & maintenance video to help maximise the value of our E3Live® Liquid: https://youtu.be/OKKG7jCjSmc
Important Note: When defrosted, E3Live® Liquid must be kept refrigerated (≤ 5°C). Shelf life in the refrigerator is 7-10 days.
No hidden nasties
Our products are all 100% Certified Organic and non-GMO with Australian Certified Organic (ACO). In addition, our products are Vegan Australia Certified.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is E3Live®
There's only one ingredient in E3Live®, and that's 100% Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA), an edible freshwater plant. AFA is at the very foundation of the entire food chain.
Although it has been eaten for centuries by indigenous peoples, for the first time in history, AFA - nature's most basic food - is available in its complete, vital, fresh-frozen LIQUID form.
Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA), meaning invisible flower of the water, is a fresh water nutritional plant referred to as Cyanophyta. Cyanophyta are Energized Water plants that grow in nearly all droplets of sunlit water and in every gram of soil, on the bark of trees and the surfaces of rocks. It is estimated that there are as many as 50,000 species, including various seaweeds and plankton.
Collectively, Cyanophyta are responsible for 90% of the Earth's oxygen and 80% of its food supply. Perhaps the most interesting of these unicellular plants are the Cyanophyta community, of which there are about 1500 species--the Upper Klamath Lake, AFA, being one of them. AFA is a very special form of Cyanophyta. All foods reflect the environment in which they are grown. The beautiful, unpolluted Upper Klamath Lake-one of the few remaining alkaline lakes on the planet holds the key to its remarkable potency.
This lake has an astonishingly high mineral concentration due to a massive volcanic eruption that occurred in the vicinity over 7,000 years ago, covering the area with millions of tons of mineral ash. Seventeen streams and rivers deposit into the 140 square mile lake an annual average of 50,000 tons of the mineral-rich silt from the surrounding 4000 square mile volcanic basin, making Upper Klamath Lake one of the richest nutrient traps in the world.
Much has been learned about this amazing food since it became available as a food source over 20 years ago. There are more benefits being discovered every day as this Cyanophyta is introduced to the medical and scientific communities. AFA has been available in powders and capsules, but now for the first time in history, AFA is available in its much more potent and vibrant fresh-frozen LIQUID form in Australia!
What’s the difference between E3Live® and E3AFA®?
Both are 100% Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) a freshwater plant harvested from Klamath Lake in Oregon.
E3Live® is the fresh frozen/liquid form of the AFA which is superior to all other forms of AFA. E3Live® is the first and only company to offer AFA in this fresh frozen form.
E3AFA® is the Refractance-Window dried powder form of the AFA, which comes as either vegetarian capsules or loose powder.
Both are excellent foods. E3Live's® live liquid form is closest to its natural high-energy state found in nature and is the ideal way to consume AFA. Our Refractance-Window drying method retains much of AFA's original nutritional and energetic properties. We recommend our Refractance-Window dried E3AFA® to further boost nutritional intake, as well as for your convenience at work and while traveling if refrigeration is not available.
How is E3Live® Different from Other Brands of AFA from Klamath Lake?
E3Live® is the only AFA that is live, liquid and delivered to you closest to its natural state. E3Live® is selectively gathered by our expert harvesters, and collected from only the deepest, most pristine waters of Upper Klamath Lake. We harvest only at peak times of optimal growth, when the AFA is the heartiest, healthiest, and most vibrant.
Harvesting AFA is an art AND a science. We discovered that the strongest and freshest AFA possesses the highest life-force.
The benefits of AFA are directly proportional to the quality of the harvesting source, and how the AFA is handled at every step of the process. We take pride in knowing that we bring you the most potent and powerful AFA in the world.
How are E3Live's® Harvesting & Filtering Methods Superior?
E3Live's® superior harvesting and proprietary filtration methods ensure the absolute highest quality. The AFA is selectively harvested so that only the purest, most vibrant blooms are gathered. Starting at our harvest site, E3Live® is immediately chilled to preserve its natural vitality and highest nutritional value. We work hand-in-hand with the most experienced, conscientious harvesters and knowledgeable researchers in the world.
What's the Difference Between E3Live® and Man-Made Nutritional Supplement?
E3Live® is a whole, organic freshwater plant found in the wild that has both discovered and undiscovered nutrients. These nutrients are 97% fully assimilated. Only a fraction of the vitamin content of more expensive "health food vitamins" are actually absorbed by the body. Man-made supplements only contain what the formulators choose to include.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.