AFA by E3Live® is the world’s most awarded, nutritionally dense, and highest quality powder form of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) Microalgae. A Certified Organic wild harvested Nutrient Dense AquaBotanical™, considered by world-renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial superfood.
E3Live® may promote:
- Increased energy, vitality, and endurance.
- Support of a healthy mood balance and ability to manage everyday stress.
- Support for healthy intestinal and digestive systems.
- Faster recovery time after exercise.
- Restored overall biochemical balance.
- Long-lasting energy boost.
- Support for a healthy immune system.
- Support for healthy skin, nails, and hair; and
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
AFA by E3Live® Capsules are:
- Certified Non-GMO - ACO Certification Ltd.
- Certified Vegan - Vegan Australia.
- Certified Kosher – North American Kosher Supervision.
- Suitable for Passover and Halal.
- Non-Irradiated; and
E3Live Australia Products are 100% Certified Organic by:
- ACO Certification Ltd in accordance with the Australian Certified Organic Standards 2019 v1.
- Organic Certified in accordance with the Australian National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce 3.7 (DAWR).
- United States Department of Agriculture (NOP) program by OTCO; and
- European Organic Standard (EU) in accordance with ISO 17065.
Nutrition Information60ct, 120ct & 240ct/400mg Capsules 30, 60 & 120 2
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (800mg) % Daily Intake per Serve (800mg) Avg. Quantity per 100g
- Energy 13kj 0.15% 1594kj
- PROTEIN 0.50g 0.99% 62.4g
- FAT TOTAL 0.05g 0.06% 6.1g
- Saturated Fat 0.02g 0.12% 3.8g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.15g 0.05% 19.0g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.00% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 0.80mg 0.06% 190mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 70µg 9.44% 8889µg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2µg 115% 289µg