AFA® by E3Live® is the world's most awarded, nutritional and highest quality form of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) microalgae.
AFA® by E3Live® may promote:
- Increased energy, vitality and endurance;
- Support of a healthy mood balance and ability to manage everyday stress;
- Support for healthy intestinal and digestive systems;
- Faster recovery time after exercise;
- Restored overall biochemical balance;
- Long-lasting energy boost;
- Support for a healthy immune system;
- Support for healthy skin, nails, and hair; and is
- 100% Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic (ACO).
Nutrition Information50g & 460g Powder 50 & 460 1g
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (1g) % Daily Intake per Serve (1g) Avg. Quantity per 100g
- Energy 15kj 0.17% 1594kj
- PROTEIN 0.62g 1.24% 62.4g
- FAT TOTAL 0.06g 0.08% 6.1g
- Saturated Fat 0.03g 0.15% 3.8g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.19g 0.06% 19.0g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.00% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 1mg 0.08% 190mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 88µg 0.00% Less than 1g
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2µg 144% 289µg
E3AFA® is a certified organic Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) Microalgae, 100%. A Nutrient Dense AquaBotanical™.
: 1g 1-2 times per day. Remember to drink plenty of water during the day!
: Mix 1g in 1 cup (250mL) water, juice, or smoothie mix, up to 2 times per day with a maximum of 10 times per week.
: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight', 'Once opened, ensure pack is tightly sealed after each use’.