- Availability: In Stock
Shipping Information E3Live® AFA is the world's most awarded, nutritional and highest quality form of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) microalgae. E3Live® AFA: A Certified Organic wild harvested AquaBotanical™, considered by renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial Superfood. Our fresh-frozen Superfood is a NON-GMO Heirloom variety. E3Live® AFA is superior to all other forms...
E3Live® AFA is the world's most awarded, nutritional and highest quality form of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) microalgae.
- A Certified Organic wild harvested AquaBotanical™, considered by renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial Superfood.
- Our fresh-frozen Superfood is a NON-GMO Heirloom variety.
- E3Live® AFA is superior to all other forms of AFA because it is provided closest to its natural state.
- E3Live® is the only company to offer AFA in this fresh-frozen form.
Nutritionally, E3Live® AFA provides perfectly balanced Macro & Micro Nutrients + vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids and is also:
100% Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) CERT. NO. 11963
Where does ACO rate as an Organic Certifier, on a global scale?
Please watch the new certifying video produced by Ekowarehouse "An Overview of the Top Global Organic Certifications"
Product Testing and Certificate of Analysis (COA):
E3Live® AFA Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) microalgae is wild harvested from Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon, USA. E3Live® is tested and assayed for purity. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) can be provided upon request.
Vegan, no additives or preservatives, gluten free, Non Irradiated & NON-GMO.
To ensure E3Live® AFA fresh-frozen Superfood arrives in its freshest state, we ship in quantities of 6 or more (Can be Mixed with other fresh-frozen Products) - we've found a minimum of 6 bottles keeps your E3Live® fresh-frozen Superfood optimally cold during transit to your door.
Nutrition Information473mL fresh-frozen 31 15ml
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (15ml) % Daily Intake per Serve (15ml) Avg. Quantity per 100ml
- Energy 8kj 0.09% 59kj
- PROTEIN 0.29g 0.58% 1.9g
- FAT TOTAL 0.02g 0.02% 0.1g
- Saturated Fat Less than 1g 0.0% Less than 1g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.17g 0.05% 1.1g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.00% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 1mg 0.04% 13mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 108µg 14.40% 726µg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 3µg 160% 21µg
Or, watch our "How to THAW E3Live" video at https://www.youtube.com/embed/OKKG7jCjSmc