E3Live® + BrainON® Fresh-Frozen Superfood is a super concentrated Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) extract of Phycocyanin (PC) Microalgae. AFA is a Certified Organic wild harvested Nutrient Dense AquaBotanical™, considered by world-renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial superfood.
E3Live® + BrainON® Fresh-Frozen has 2X the amount of Phycocyanin (PC) of our standard E3Live® AFA Fresh-Frozen.
BrainON® by E3Live® may promote:
- Increased focus and clarity.
- Healthy mood balance.
- A healthy response to stress and enhanced well-being.
- Ability to function at a higher level.
- Increased concentration.
- Support for a healthy immune system; and
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
E3Live® Fresh-Frozen Liquids are:
- Certified Non-GMO - ACO Certification Ltd.
- Certified Vegan - Vegan Australia.
- Certified Kosher – North American Kosher Supervision.
- Suitable for Passover and Halal.
- Non-Irradiated; and
E3Live Australia Products are 100% Certified Organic by:
- ACO Certification Ltd in accordance with the Australian Certified Organic Standards 2019 v1.
- Organic Certified in accordance with the Australian National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce 3.7 (DAWR).
- United States Department of Agriculture (NOP) program by OTCO; and
- European Organic Standard (EU) in accordance with ISO 17065.
To ensure our E3Live® Fresh-Frozen Superfoods arrive in its freshest possible state, we ship in quantities of 6 or more. The 6 bottles can be mixed with other Fresh-Frozen products. We have found a minimum of 6 bottles keep your order optimally cold during transit.
Defrosting & Maintenance Video:
Please watch our defrosting & maintenance video to help maximise the value of our Fresh-Frozen Superfoods: https://youtu.be/OKKG7jCjSmc
Nutrition Information473mL fresh-frozen 31 15ml
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (15ml) % Daily Intake per Serve (15ml) Avg. Quantity per 100ml
- Energy 12kj 0.13% 86kj
- PROTEIN 0.31g 0.62% 2.1g
- FAT TOTAL 0.03g 0.04% 0.2g
- Saturated Fat Less than 1g 0.0% Less than 1g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.36g 0.11% 2.4g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.00% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 2mg 0.09% 15mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 155µg 20.60% 1036µg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2µg 105% 21µg
Or, watch our "How to THAW E3Live" video at https://www.youtube.com/embed/OKKG7jCjSmc