Recipe by Dr Tara @drtarasunshine
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup canned organic full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Sugar-free monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 scoops Blue Majik powder
Fresh berries, nuts and/or seeds, nut butter, granola, coconut chips, chocolate chips, bee pollen, or toppings of choice.
Put almond milk, coconut milk, protein powder, Blue Majik and vanilla into a blender and blend on high until well mixed. Sweeten to taste.
Add chia seeds and pulse-blend until just combined. Stir in blueberries.
Pour into a bowl or single-serving mason jars and cover or seal tightly.
Let sit for 10 minutes, then whisk or shake well. Cover and put into the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours.
Serve with your choice of toppings.
Note: This is a thick and creamy chia pudding. If a thinner consistency is preferred, increase almond milk to 1 1/4 cups and/or reduce protein powder to 2 tablespoons.