- Subscribe and save 15% on auto-deliveries.
- Subscriptions can only be processed through your PayPal account.
- Receive your E3Live products delivered automatically and billed to your PayPal account.
- Choose a delivery frequency that suits you (from once a month to once every 4 months).
- Easy to manage: Minimum commitment 2 orders, then skip deliveries or cancel your subscription at any time.
E3AFA® Powder - Nutrient-Dense Superfood
Experience the Ultimate Nutrient-Dense Superfood - E3AFA® Powder. Harvested from the pristine waters of Klamath Falls, Oregon, USA, this premium Powder is a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals to help you reach your health goals. Recognised and awarded for their exceptional quality and nutritional value, E3AFA® Powder is the pinnacle of excellence.
Unlock Vitality and Optimal Health with E3AFA® Powder. Infuse your daily routine with the revitalising power of this top-quality superfood. Boost your energy levels and unleash a multitude of health benefits with E3AFA® Powder. Whether blended into your favourite smoothie or mixed into your preferred beverage, this potent superfood will invigorate your body and nourish your soul.
Invest in Your Well-Being Today with E3AFA® Powder. With over 1 million daily consumers, choose the leading natural and organic superfood to support your optimal health - E3AFA® Powder. Embrace a wellness journey that unlocks your full potential with this remarkable, nutrient-rich formula. Elevate your well-being and make a lasting investment in your health with E3AFA® Powder.
E3AFA® may promote:
- Increased energy, vitality, and endurance.
- Support of a healthy mood balance and ability to manage everyday stress.
- Support for healthy intestinal and digestive systems.
- Faster recovery time after exercise.
- Restored overall biochemical balance.
- Long-lasting energy boost.
- Support for a healthy immune system.
- Support for healthy skin, nails, and hair; and
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
E3AFA® is a Certified Organic Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) Microalgae, 100%. A Nutrient-Dense AquaBotanical™.
- Certified Non-GMO - ACO Certification Ltd.
- Certified Vegan - Vegan Australia.
- Certified Kosher - North American Kosher Supervision.
- Suitable for Passover and Halal.
- Non-Irradiated; and
E3Live Australia Products are 100% Certified Organic by:
- ACO Certification Ltd in accordance with the Australian Certified Organic Standards 2019 v1.
- Organic Certified in accordance with the Australian National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce 3.7 (DAWE).
- United States Department of Agriculture (NOP) program by OTCO; and
- European Organic Standard (EU) in accordance with ISO 17065.
Servings Per Package: 50 & 460 Servings Size : 1g
Nutrient content will vary when diluted with other liquids.
E3AFA® 'Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue'..
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (1g) % Daily Intake per Serve (1g) Avg. Quantity per 100g
- ENERGY 15kJ 0.17% 1594kJ
- PROTEIN 0.62g 1.24% 62.4g
- FAT TOTAL 0.06g 0.08% 6.1g
- Saturated Fat 0.03g 0.15% 3.8g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.19g 0.06% 19.0g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.00% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 1mg 0.08% 190mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 88µg 11.80% 8889µg
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) 2µg 144.00% 289µg
Serving Size: 1g
Suggested Use: 1g 1-2 times per day. Remember to drink plenty of water during the day!
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, 'Once opened, ensure the pack is tightly sealed after each use'.
No hidden nasties
Our products are all 100% Certified Organic and non-GMO with Australian Certified Organic (ACO). In addition, our products are Vegan Australia Certified.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is E3AFA®?
E3AFA® by E3Live® is the world's most awarded, nutritionally dense, and highest quality Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) Microalgae. Our AFA is a Certified Organic, wild-harvested, nutrient-dense AquaBotanical™, considered by world-renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial superfood.
This nutrient-dense superfood contains over 65 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
Our plant-based premium superfood is non-GMO and vegan. We are proud to offer organic blue-green algae (AFA) wild-harvested from Klamath Lake in Oregon, USA.
How is E3Live® Different from Other Brands of AFA from Klamath Lake?
E3Live® is the only AFA that is live, liquid and delivered to you closest to its natural state. E3Live® is selectively gathered by our expert harvesters, and collected from only the deepest, most pristine waters of Upper Klamath Lake. We harvest only at peak times of optimal growth, when the AFA is the heartiest, healthiest, and most vibrant.
Harvesting AFA is an art AND a science. We discovered that the strongest and freshest AFA possesses the highest life-force.
The benefits of AFA are directly proportional to the quality of the harvesting source, and how the AFA is handled at every step of the process. We take pride in knowing that we bring you the most potent and powerful AFA in the world.
How are E3Live's® Harvesting & Filtering Methods Superior?
E3Live's® superior harvesting and proprietary filtration methods ensure the absolute highest quality. The AFA is selectively harvested so that only the purest, most vibrant blooms are gathered. Starting at our harvest site, E3Live® is immediately chilled to preserve its natural vitality and highest nutritional value. We work hand-in-hand with the most experienced, conscientious harvesters and knowledgeable researchers in the world.
What's the Difference Between E3Live® and Man-Made Nutritional Supplement?
E3Live® is a whole, organic freshwater plant found in the wild that has both discovered and undiscovered nutrients. These nutrients are 97% fully assimilated. Only a fraction of the vitamin content of more expensive "health food vitamins" are actually absorbed by the body. Man-made supplements only contain what the formulators choose to include.
How is the Consistent Quality of E3 Products Assured?
From the moment we harvest the AFA, to its final packaging, we work with only the most highly trained and qualified staff. We handle our AFA with such care from start to finish. Factors contributing to this quality include: where and how we harvest, keeping the AFA cold at all times, superior filtration and storage, and ongoing quality-control testing of all of our products. All E3 products are tested thoroughly by independent USDA certified labs for food safety, shelf-life and various other purity tests. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is provided with every product!
The benefits of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) are directly related to the care and attention given to sourcing and harvesting the product. Our quality care begins with the selection of the freshest AFA "blooms" from pristine Eagle Ridge. The harvesting is quickly followed by rapid chilling of the AFA to 34 to 37 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, our E3Live® is further purified by careful centrifugation, leaving a product chilled and scrupulously clean. E3Live® is handled more expeditiously from harvest to freezer than any competitive product. Our quality control parameters, coupled with our proprietary final processing, yields the Lake's most potent source of AFA.
Unless you know the source of your AFA, there is no guarantee of quality. E3Live® and other E3AFA® products are harvested by the most competent harvesting team, and staff of engineers in our industry.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.