How do subscriptions work?
It's a simple convenient and easy to manage. Save 15% on auto-deliveries: Subscribe to receive your E3Live product/s delivered to you automatically and billed to your chose payment method.
Choose a delivery frequentcy that suits you: Choose to receive your E3Live product/s once a month, once every two months, once every 3 months or once every 4 months.
Easy to manage: Minimum commitment: 2 deliveries, then cancel your subscription at any time.
How to subscribe
- Select the product you want to subscribe to.
- Select the product size (e.g. 400g, 1kg) and quantity e.g. 1.
- Select the box "Subscribe and Save" and select the delivery frequency from the drop-down menu (choose between once a month to once every 4 months).
- Click the "Subscribe Now" button and add the product to your cart.
- Go to yur cart/checkout and enter your delivery and payment information.
How to manage your subscription
- Select "My Account" (located on the homepage menu) and login with your username/email address and password. If you don't remember your password click on "lost your password" and follow the prompts.
- Select "My Subscriptions" from the menu.
- Under "Actions" you wil be able to select from the following options: "Change Address", "Change Payment", "Cancel", "Renew Now".
- Under the "Subscription Totals" you will see a list of the products you are subscribed. A red "x" is located on the left hand side of each product should you wish to remove a specific product from your subscription.
How to cancel a subscription
In order to cancel your subscription, you will first need to log into your account. Click the Subscriptions tab, the in the "Actions" field click on the "Cancel" button.
If you have multiple roducts on a subscription and want to remove only a specific product from your subscription: Under the heading “Subscription totals” you will see all products you are subscribed to. Click on the red “x” on the left hand side of the product you wish to remove from your subscription. A window will pop up asking you “Are you sure you want remove this item from your subscription?”. Click “Ok”.
Do discount codes work with subscriptions?
Discount codes and special offers cannot be used in conjunction with subscriptions. The subscription service already provides a discount and therefore we are unable to provide any further discounts with your subscription. Discount codes and special offers can only be used with a single (one-time) purchase.