1) This is an agreement between you and E3Live Pty Ltd ABN: 30 164 961 282 T/A E3Live Australia
This is an agreement between you and E3Live Australia. This Agreement governs your use of any website or web page operated by E3Live Australia.
2) How E3Live Australia may modify this agreement
E3Live Australia reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers the E3Live Australia website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted on any E3Live Australia website. Your continued use of the E3Live Australia website after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
3) Additional Terms
Any E3Live Australia website may itself contain additional terms (for example, codes of conduct or guidelines) that further govern the use of that E3Live Australia website, including without limitation, particular features or offers (for example, sweepstakes). If any terms contained in this Agreement conflict with any terms contained within an E3Live Australia website, then the terms of this Agreement shall control.
4) No commercial, unlawful, or harmful use of the E3Live Australia Website
The E3Live Australia website is only for your personal use. You will not use the E3Live Australia website for commercial purposes. You will not use the E3Live Australia website in any way that is unlawful, or harms E3Live Australia, its affiliates, resellers, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers or any customer of E3Live Australia, as determined in E3Live Australia's sole discretion. E3Live Australia may tell you about certain specific harmful uses in a code of conduct or other notices available through an E3Live Australia website but has no obligation to do so. You may not use the E3Live Australia website in any way that breaches any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to E3Live Australia. Without limiting the generality of this section, you may not use the E3Live Australia website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any E3Live Australia website (or the network(s) connected to any E3Live Australia website) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the E3Live Australia website.
5) Content may NOT be distributed without express permission
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download (to a local hard disk) information for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may NOT, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.