My personal journey with E3Live started in 1997 when my youngest son, Benjamin, was diagnosed, in Australia, with ADHD. I remember distinctly, the painful truth of the diagnosis and the uncertainty that brings. The reality hit me when Benjamin was prescribed a drug called Ritalin (street name "Speed"). The professional prognosis for him (at age 6) was "without medication the opportunity for him to have a "normal" life would not be a possibility!". Unwilling to give the youngest of my 3 sons a toxic pharmaceutical, my journey to find an alternative or natural options began, much to the astonishment of our doctor.
Through a network of friends, I found E3Live in Klamath Lake, OR USA. A beautifully pristine area in the north-west of the United States. I flew to Klamath Lake and stayed with Michael Saiber & Tamera Campbell, the owners of E3Live, for about one week. After spending time learning and understanding E3Live's culture, process and products, I decided to bring E3Live to Australia.
Upon my return to Australia, I commenced providing Benjamin E3Live (Fresh-Frozen - AFA). Astonishingly within 2 weeks, the calls from school to pick him up because of his uncontrollable behaviour stopped!!! To cut a very long and personal journey short he is now an integral part of running our E3Live business. Benjamin is the most polite and gentle young man you could ever meet. I am very proud of him.
Recently I was asked, "does E3Live really work or is it hype?". In my personal opinion, whether you consume E3Live or another quality brand of superfood, it doesn't matter. We are all individuals and will respond differently to different products and food, however, if you believe that "Food is Medicine" and E3Live is regarded as the premium brand since 1991, the answer is simple.
My role (Since 2014) has been to secure all of the regulatory approvals to run a sustainable commercial business in Australasia. We now proudly announce E3Live Australia hold the following Permit's, Certifications and Licences:
- Approved Import Permit - DAWR;
- Approved Australia - United States Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA) - DFAT;
- Australian "Product of Origin" and "Truth in Labelling" Compliant Labels - FSNAZ;
- Certified Organic products in Australia - ACO;
- Certified Organic National Mark for all E3Live Australia Products - OFA;
- Certified Organic to European Standard (EU) to provide the pathway to European Export opportunities - ACO;
- Certified Non-GMO - ACO;
- Certified Vegan - Vegan Australia;
- Non-Irradiated - Self Claim;
- PIF V6.0 Electronic Food Data System to support all Food Manufacturers, Australia-Wide - AFGC;
- Website Design and Launch with e-commerce (01 July 2015);
- Regular International Customer (RIC), for Export Opportunities;
- International Harmonising codes for all E3Live Australia Products; and
- Lead the E3Live Brand, globally, through Digital Marketing.
Since 2015 I have been engaged in building our E3Live brand through Social Media and quality collaborations around the world. Our E3Live Blue Majik (Blue Spirulina) is currently the #1 trending food ingredient on Social Media.
E3Live now exports to more than 90 country's and have more than 1 million daily users. We at E3Live Australia are proud to be a part of this amazing global company and brand.
Kerry Burke (BBus)
Elgar Court Doncaster Victoria 3108