- Subscribe and save 15% on auto-deliveries.
- Subscriptions can only be processed through your PayPal account.
- Receive your E3Live products delivered automatically and billed to your PayPal account.
- Choose a delivery frequency that suits you (from once a month to once every 4 months).
- Easy to manage: Minimum commitment 2 orders, then skip deliveries or cancel your subscription at any time.
Blue Majik® Powder
Blue Majik® is the world's only Certified Organic Blue Spirulina. Blue Majik® is a proprietary, chemical-free extract of Arthrospira platensis (Spirulina) Microalgae, a Nutrient Dense AquaBotanical™. Its stunning blue pigment contains both Phycocyanin (PC) and non-PC compounds. This unique combination is not seen in standard Spirulina powder. PC is clinically shown to relieve physical discomfort, which means consumers feel better, can do more activity, and enjoy an overall better quality of life.
Blue Majik® may promote:
- Support for healthy inflammation responses after exercise
- Support for healthy joints and flexibility
- Support for antioxidant and cellular protection
- Increased energy, vitality, and endurance
- Support for a healthy immune system
- Support for healthy skin, nails, and hair; and
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Blue Majik® is a proprietary, Certified Organic and chemical-free extract of Phycocyanin (PC) from Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) Microalgae, 100%. A Nutrient-Dense AquaBotanical™.
Its stunning blue pigment contains both Phycocyanin (PC) and non-PC compounds. The PC level is greater than 30% in Blue Majik®, sometimes it is much higher but never lower than 30%.
Blue Majik® is:
- Certified Non-GMO - ACO Certification Ltd.
- Certified Vegan - Vegan Australia.
- Certified Kosher - North American Kosher Supervision.
- Suitable for Passover and Halal.
- Non-Irradiated; and
E3Live Australia Products are 100% Certified Organic by:
- ACO Certification Ltd in accordance with the Australian Certified Organic Standards 2019 v1.
- Organic Certified in accordance with the Australian National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce 3.7 (DAWE).
- United States Department of Agriculture (NOP) program by OTCO; and
- European Organic Standard (EU) in accordance with ISO 17065.
Servings Per Package: 50 & 460 Servings Size : 1g
Nutrient content will vary when diluted with other liquids.
Blue Majik® 'Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue'.
- Avg. Quantity per Serve (1g) % Daily Intake per Serve (1g) Avg. Quantity per 100g
- ENERGY 13kJ 0.15% 1363kJ
- PROTEIN 0.72g 1.44% 71.63g
- FAT TOTAL 0.01g 0.01% 1.20g
- Saturated Fat Less than 1g 0.04% Less than 1g
- CARBOHYDRATE 0.07g 0.02% 7.17g
- Sugars Less than 1g 0.01% Less than 1g
- SODIUM 9mg 0.39% 922mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 24.27µg 3.24% 2427µg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2.73µg 136.50% 273µg
Serving Size: 1g
Suggested Use: 1g 1-2 times per day. Remember to drink plenty of water during the day!
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, 'Once opened, ensure the pack is tightly sealed after each use'.
No hidden nasties
Our products are all 100% Certified Organic and non-GMO with Australian Certified Organic (ACO). In addition, our products are Vegan Australia Certified.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Blue Majik®?
Blue Majik® is a stunning blue Spirulina extract used to add both visual and nutritional pop to food creations.
You have probably seen blue health foods crop up all over social media recently. Our brilliant Blue Majik® has become a favourite with foodies and recipe developers both online and in health bars all over the world.
Blue Majik® gives foods not only an alluring visual flare but also a nutritious boost above and beyond standard Spirulina powder. It contains Phycocyanin, which is clinically shown to relieve physical discomfort.
How is E3Live® Different from Other Brands of AFA from Klamath Lake?
E3Live® is the only AFA that is live, liquid and delivered to you closest to its natural state. E3Live® is selectively gathered by our expert harvesters, and collected from only the deepest, most pristine waters of Upper Klamath Lake. We harvest only at peak times of optimal growth, when the AFA is the heartiest, healthiest, and most vibrant.
Harvesting AFA is an art AND a science. We discovered that the strongest and freshest AFA possesses the highest life-force.
The benefits of AFA are directly proportional to the quality of the harvesting source, and how the AFA is handled at every step of the process. We take pride in knowing that we bring you the most potent and powerful AFA in the world.
How are E3Live's® Harvesting & Filtering Methods Superior?
E3Live's® superior harvesting and proprietary filtration methods ensure the absolute highest quality. The AFA is selectively harvested so that only the purest, most vibrant blooms are gathered. Starting at our harvest site, E3Live® is immediately chilled to preserve its natural vitality and highest nutritional value. We work hand-in-hand with the most experienced, conscientious harvesters and knowledgeable researchers in the world.
What's the Difference Between E3Live® and Man-Made Nutritional Supplement?
E3Live® is a whole, organic freshwater plant found in the wild that has both discovered and undiscovered nutrients. These nutrients are 97% fully assimilated. Only a fraction of the vitamin content of more expensive "health food vitamins" are actually absorbed by the body. Man-made supplements only contain what the formulators choose to include.
How is the Consistent Quality of E3 Products Assured?
From the moment we harvest the AFA, to its final packaging, we work with only the most highly trained and qualified staff. We handle our AFA with such care from start to finish. Factors contributing to this quality include: where and how we harvest, keeping the AFA cold at all times, superior filtration and storage, and ongoing quality-control testing of all of our products. All E3 products are tested thoroughly by independent USDA certified labs for food safety, shelf-life and various other purity tests. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is provided with every product!
The benefits of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) are directly related to the care and attention given to sourcing and harvesting the product. Our quality care begins with the selection of the freshest AFA "blooms" from pristine Eagle Ridge. The harvesting is quickly followed by rapid chilling of the AFA to 34 to 37 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, our E3Live® is further purified by careful centrifugation, leaving a product chilled and scrupulously clean. E3Live® is handled more expeditiously from harvest to freezer than any competitive product. Our quality control parameters, coupled with our proprietary final processing, yields the Lake's most potent source of AFA.
Unless you know the source of your AFA, there is no guarantee of quality. E3Live® and other E3AFA® products are harvested by the most competent harvesting team, and staff of engineers in our industry.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.