- 2 large cauliflower heads
- ⅓ cup hemp seeds
- ⅓ cup kalamata or black olives (minced)
- 1 medium sized Tomato, (red heirloom if possible)
- 6 big Mint leaves
- 12 big leaves flat Italian parsley
- 1 pinch cilantro
- 1 medium lemon
- 60ml high quality olive oil
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 small clove of garlic minced)
- ½ tablespoon Sea Salt
- ½ tsp E3Live® or E3AFA®
Stem and coarsely chop cauliflower and put ½ chopped cauliflower in food processor. Pulsate for 1 second - 12 times until it looks like couscous (make sure you don’t over-process). Repeat. Put mixture in big bowl.
Add hemp seeds and minced olives. Dice tomato into ¼ inch cubes = appx. ¾ cup. Put mint, parsley and cilantro together in a tight bunch and finely chop. Juice lemon until you get 60ml. Coarsely chop red onion = ⅓ cup. Mix ingredients with cauliflower and add salt to taste.
Pour olive oil and E3Live® (or E3AFA®) on top and mix. Optional: sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper. 6-8 large servings.