Lemon Creme Glazed Blueberry Muffin Donuts are the dreamiest morning treat since blueberry and lemon are the perfect breakfast combination. The lemon cream glazed blueberry muffin donuts are so fluffy and moist you’ll want to share them with all of your friends and family… or maybe just keep them all to yourself? Either way no judgment.
Also, I promise you these donuts are super easy to make, so easy you can make them in one bowl, with a mixer and donut pan. You don’t really need a donut pan if you prefer to just make them into muffins, I mean who really made the rules you know?
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 flax eggs (3 tablespoons of flax & 9 tablespoons of water)
- ¾ cup wild blueberries
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.3 cup of ghee or coconut oil
- 2-4 vanilla creme stevia
- ½ teaspoon raw monk fruit extract
- ½ baking powder
- 1 container of vegan cream cheese (I used kite hill plain)
- 2 drops of essential lemon oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Blue Majik® powder
- sprinkled with edible lavender flowers
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and make your flax egg (this needs to sit for 5-10 minutes to “gel”).
Grease your donuts pan with ghee or coconut oil.
In a large bowl, mix in your dry ingredients, almond flour, baking powder and raw monk fruit.
Mix in the butter (or coconut oil), almond milk, flax eggs, and vanilla stevia. Add in the blueberries last.
Put the batter into your donut pan, and bake for about 18-20 minutes until nice and golden.
Make your frosting by mixing the vegan cream cheese, lemon oil together, and last but not least your Blue Majik® powder.