- ½ cup raw almonds (soaked at least 5 hours)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (or thawed, frozen ones)
- 5 pitted dates (or sweetener of your choice to taste)
- 1 ½ tbs vanilla extract or contents of 1 vanilla bean
- 1 tsp Blue Majik®
- 2 cups almond milk (or filtered water)
Blend all except the chia seeds in a high-speed blender, transfer to a bowl or glass jar then stir in chia seeds.
Let the pudding sit overnight in the refrigerator to thicken, stir periodically.
Top with fresh blueberries and serve.