- 1/2 cup of raw cashews or rolled oats
- 5-6 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 2-3 tbsp vegan mini chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3-4 frozen plant milk cubes
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp creamy cashew butter
- 1 serving vanilla plant protein
- 1 serving of Blue Majik powder
- pinch of mesquite and maca powder (enhances almost a caramel-like sweetness)
- Non-dairy milk to blend
- Start by preparing the cookie dough. Add all cookie dough ingredients except the chocolate chips, into a food processor, and pulse to create a crumbly dough. It should stick together when pinched. If needed, add additional cashews or oats, or medjool dates to adjust the texture.
- Create the smoothie bowl base by adding all of the smoothie bowl ingredients to the blender. Start with less plant milk and only add more as needed so that you can achieve a thick texture.
- Transfer the smoothie bowl base to a bowl and crumble cookie dough on top with chocolate chips.