- 1 frozen banana120g Banana
- 1/2 tsp BlueMAJIK powder - add more to achieve your desired colour
- Coconut milk cubes (see below for how to make these). This is an amazing way to add creaminess and coldness without ice, which would water down the smoothie.
- Vanilla bean extract
- Vanilla plant protein (optional)
- Almond milk or coconut milk
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Adjust with plant milk, adding more to achieve your desired consistency.
Coconut milk ice cubes:
Prepare your coconut milk ice cubes by pouring coconut milk into an ice cube tray. Freeze until solid or overnight.