- 1 cups of sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup of desiccated coconut
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of almonds
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- ⅔ teaspoon of mixed spice – use a pumpkin pie type blend
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (use real vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons of E3Live® or two scoops of E3AFA®
- 3 tablespoons of ground flax
- Stevia or honey to taste
Place the almonds and pumpkin seeds in a food processor and pulse briefly until they are chunky but not whole. Set the nuts and seeds aside.
Place the sunflower seeds and coconut oil in the food processor. Process them until the sunflower seeds form nut butter. This will take around ten minutes. If you have a nut or seed butter you want to use instead, feel free to substitute.
Add the remaining ingredients and process until well combined. Taste and add sweetener as desired.
Place all ingredients into a bowl and combine thoroughly. Line a small, shallow dish with baking paper. Spoon the mixture into the dish and spread it out evenly with a spatula.
Freeze for one hour. Cut into bars and wrap into individual portions. Freeze and enjoy!